Our view

Our view

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Creating Hearts

After spending the morning cleaning up around the RV I spent all afternoon getting creative with hearts.  I only had one Valentine's decoration up in the RV, except for the flowers Carrie sent me, so I decided to create a heart banner.  I dug through my old retired Stampin Up paper supply and chose some old DSP and card stock and spent the rest of the afternoon creating the vision I had in my head. I used all the heart thinlits that came in their set and pulled out some sizzix letters I have had for a long time.   I uesd my Sizzix Big Shot and just starting cutting hearts and letters.  Three hours later I created two heart banners,  I gave one to Lisa and kept one for me.  Now the RV is a little more festive for Valentine's Day.  It was a good day to work on it too. It started snowing around 9:00am but we just got some heavy flurries.  When the snow stopped it just stayed gloomy and cold outside.
Today Larry and Linda are bringing the golf cart top they gave us.  Since they offered to bring it over I invited them for lunch; I am making Vegetable beef soup.  It is suppose to be warmer today and hopefully the sun will come out. Tim is ready to paint the body of the golf cart and when it dries he will put it on the golf cart.  By the end of the month we should be driving the cart all around the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment