Our view

Our view

Friday, February 27, 2015

Spending Time In The Crafty Cottage

With all the winter weather we have been having  and, at times, being stuck on the farm the one good thing about it is that I have been able to spend a lot of time in the Crafty Cottage.  The heater I  have in the cottage works great and even on the really cold days I stay pretty warm.  My feet still get cold but not near as bad as they did at first.  With the time spent in the cottage I have been able to work on some door prizes for my sister Pam's SAS.  She will be giving away four different door prizes. Each door prize has four different cards and I make 10 door prizes each.   This adds up to making forty cards total for each door prize.  In the past couple of weeks I have made 120 cards for the door prizes and a bunch of trial cards to see if I liked them.  So, even though  we have been stuck at the farm from time to time at least I was able to stay busy and not get cabin fever.  I have one more door prize to go! As far as the weather goes we are suppose to be cold until Sunday the it is suppose to start getting warm and rainy. With the road being snow covered and frozen the rain will surely turn the road into a muddy mess which may also keep us here at the farm.  I guess we will just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment