Our view

Our view

Monday, January 5, 2015

Wacky Weather

Yes, it has been wacky weather here at the farm.  A couple of days ago we were bundled up and trying to stay warm then we get three days of rain and yesterday the temperature was 66 degrees.  Today it is suppose to be 40 degrees.  Then it is going to be cold the rest of the week with 20s and 30s during the day and single digits at night, yuck!
Yesterday I took down all the Christmas decorations, packed them up and Tim put them away in the shed.  After cleaning up I then spent the rest of the day cleaning up the crafty cottage.  It looks pretty good and I am now ready to spend the next few days creating door prizes and cards for my sister's SAS at the end of this month.  So I will be busy for the next few days.  Check back and see what Iget done!

No comments:

Post a Comment