Our view

Our view

Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Making of Trees

Starting at Thanksgiving and through Christmas I was busy making several of the gifts I gave this year.  For the past few years I have given several gifts that I made.  This year was no exception.  I could not show some of the items I made because some of you were going to receive them. I did take pictures while I was making some of the gifts. The trees was a brand new item that I had not made before but one I really did enjoy making and ended making eight.  One for myself, one for Lisa and the rest were gifts.  If you were one that received a tree I would love some feedback as I am thinking about selling some of my paper items next fall during the Fall Festival season.  What I would like some feed back on is the like of tree, price if you were to buy one and opinion on whether they would sell or not.  The trees were a fun item to make and I look forward to making more.  
Today Lisa and I will finish up a surprise then I will share what it is in tomorrow's blog. Check back and see what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment