Our view

Our view

Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Started Quietly

2015 started quietly and it may be how 2015 will be for us this year.   We had a nice and quiet New Years Eve and spent it with our wonderful friends, George and Lisa.  I spent most of the day yesterday in the Crafty Cottage working on Thank You Cards and getting the cottage cleaned up.  Working on Christmas crafts until the day I left for Florida did leave a small mess.  Now it is time to put away my Christmas craft supplies and start thinking about Valentine's Day decorations and get my CCC club cards done for January.  Over the next few days I will be blogging on some of the Christmas crafts that I have made this year as gifts.  I could not do it earlier since some of you received the gifts I made. If you did receive a gift I would love some feedback because I am considering getting my own table at the different Fall Festivals next year and try selling some of the crafts I made.
One new change for me this year, I am now a Tennessee resident.  I got my Driver's license, registered to vote and became an organ donor.  Eventhough I have lived in six different states this is only the third state that I have become a resident; Illinois and Florida were the other two. The three other states  I lived in while we were in the military but we keep our home state residency.
2015, so far, has been quiet, creative and we have officially made Tennessee our home.  Just Another Day At The Farm will continue to be everyday events for me here at the farm and wherever or whatever I do and there is a lot to do around here both at the farm and around the area.  Check back tomorrow for a surprise that Lisa and I will be preparing for Tim and George. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment