Our view

Our view

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Reorganizing

I spent most of the day reorganizing the cabinets in the RV so that all of our clothes are out of boxes and in cabinets.  Okay, I spent the morning reorganizing and most of the afternoon with Lisa just talking and getting all caught up. Lisa had brought us a mandarin orange cake that was delicious.  I was making myself scarce during the first few days of my cold so that she and George would not get it.  I hope it worked!  I did work in the crafty cottage for a little bit in the late afternoon and finally figured out the third Doorprize.  So today I will make 11 sets of that door prize then all I have to do is come up with boxes for each Doorprize.  It is suppose to be warm (54 degrees) today and sunny so Tim will be painting the frame of the golf cart.  We are all looking forward to the sun today! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment