Our view

Our view

Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Cold, Really?

I am a pretty healthy person that does not get sick and even when I do I usually do not let it affect me.   I thought for sure that I just had a sinus infection and took a sinus pill to relieve the sinus headache.  But early Wednesday morning (about 3:00 am) that changed and turned into a head cold.  I was still doing good until about 2:00 Wednesday afternoon when all of a sudden an aching feeling came over me.  I finished up on the door prize card I was working on and headed up to the RV.  I layer down for a while and ended up sleeping a couple of hours ( something I don't do).  I felt better when I woke up  so Tim made dinner and we ate.  I was okay for another hour or two then I got tired and went to bed.  Today I am full of cold but i don't feel too bad...yet!  I hope this will just be a cold and nothing else!  I don't know where I got the virus from because the three other people I am in constant contact with are not sick.  Hmm, maybe going to town was not a great thing to do afterall!

No comments:

Post a Comment