Our view

Our view

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I Work For Stamps

I received a wonderful box from my sister Pam yesterday.  It was a box full of new stamp sets but it came for a purpose.  My sister Pam is a Stampin Up demonstrator and she hosts Stamp And Stacks (SAS) classes six times a year.  It is a very popular event for her and the last few I have helped her with some of the cards and Doorprizes.  So, I will be busy this next week or two working on one card, first, and then the door prizes.  The January event is featuring the new stamp sets that come out today from the Occasions catalog along with the Sale-a-bration catalog.  There are some really great sets in it and I am looking forward to begin to create with the sets.  I will be showing what I have done on this blog from time to time.  If you are interested in Stampin Up, looking for a demonstrator or just curious please contact my sister Pam and she would be happy to help you out.
HTTP://STAMPINGWITHPCGAYNOR.STAMPINUP.NET
Today we are doing our first date from Date In A Box gift that Lisa and I gave Tim and George.  We are going to Gatlinburg, TN to see the Festival of Lights.  I have heard it is beautiful so we will find out.  Check back tomorrow to see how it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment