Our view

Our view

Monday, January 12, 2015

Doorprizes, Doorprizes, Doorprizes!

I spent the day working on Doorprizes and watching football.  As a Chicago Bears fan it hurt me to say "Go Packers" yesterday but since the Bears were not in the playoffs I guess it was okay to root for the Green Bay Packers.  They won and will play for the NFC championship next Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks; Go Packers!  However my Denver Broncos are out of it after their loss the the Indianapolis Colts.  Nice season Broncos!  I was busy working on Doorprizes for my sister Pam and her SAS.  I am responsible for three sets of Doorprizes and I have finally figured them out.  Now all I have to do is make eight sets of the three different Doorprizes.  I have some work to do but at least I know what I am going to do and now I can just make them.  My goal is to get them sent out by Saturday!  Fingers crossed I can get them all done this week!  Pam is so good to me by supplying me with new stamp sets and extras that I don't mind at all making the  Doorprizes.  I better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment