Our view

Our view

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Veterans Day

Today I am thankful for all the veterans that served this great country so we could continue to live free and safe.  I have several veterans in my life starting with my husband Tim who has served in the Navy for 20 years.  Thank you Tim for your service. Thank you to my son in law, Nathan, for currently serving in the Air Force.  Thank you to my family that has served: Edward Winship, Jim Chafe, Jim Bell, and Daniel Gibbons.  Thank you to all of my friends who are serving or had served our country!  Last but not least, Thank you to all who have served or are serving now.  We are blessed because of your service.  So today, thank a veteran, they put there lives at stack for this country and for us.  There are several restaurants and stores offering free food or a percentage off of merchandise for veterans today and I think that is wonderful.  Thank you veterans and Happy Veterans Day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment