Our view

Our view

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Just Another Day Hanging With Mom

I spent yesterday with my mom at her skilled nursing facility.  She is getting better with each passing day and we are hoping she will be able to go home soon.  Thank you to all for your get well wishes and prayers.  Please keep them coming. On my drive home I noticed from San Clemente to Oceanside the view of the Pacific Ocean was really beautiful.  It was really blue yesterday so when I got to the vista lookout area I stopped for a quick view.  It really was a beautiful view.  It was a good day with my mom and I we enjoyed talking about past Thanksgivings and recipes.  I have been trying to get my mom to remember her stuffing recipe so I can make it for Thanksgiving but she just can't remember.  I will keep trying.  The next couple of days will be busy for Pam and I because this Friday and Saturday is Pam's Holiday SAS.  She has over 60 participants so it will be houseful.  We are almost ready.  Check back for the progress and outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment