Our view

Our view

Friday, November 14, 2014

SAS Prep Day

My sister Pam and I spent yesterday doing all the prep work for her SAS.  Her Holiday SAS (Stamp N Stack) is her largest event and today we have two groups coming at different times.  Usually she only has one on Friday and one on Saturday but for her holiday one she hosts a third session too.  So I  have been busy helping Pam get ready.  Today I am in charge of the food for the event.  For the past holiday events I have made chili but this time I am making my Chicken Tortilla Soup.  Let's hope the ladies like it!  I have also created some fun Doorprizes and decorations for the event.  One new decoration is a wreath made from candy canes.  I saw it on Pinterest and have wanted to try making it.  It turned out great.  Check back tomorrow and see how Day 1 went for Pam's Holiday SAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment