Our view

Our view

Sunday, November 16, 2014

The SAS Was A Success And More Good News Too!

Pam's Holiday SAS was a success and I think everyone who attended had a good time.  The cards were well liked and the Doorprizes were a hit.  There were some extra Doorprizes that were won and the ladies all seemed to like those too!  I even gave my first Christmas present to a friend and received one too!  Thanks Pat, you are way too kind.  I saw a lot of friends and made some new ones too!  Of course all of the ladies were very sweet asking about my little Rory and even wanted to see some of Rory's pictures which allowed me to be a bragging Grandma; it was fun!
I want to congratulate Pam, she did a great job and I am so proud of her.  Her SAS's are very successful and she deserves all the praises I can share about her.  Way to go Pam!!!  After the SAS we got everything cleaned up in about an hour thanks to Carrie and Peyton helping us get it all done and now it looks like Pam never even hosted such a big event. We all went to Islands for dinner, they have great burgers, where we relaxed and enjoyed good food and friends.
We had even more good news yesterday, my Mom was sent home.  Her kidney infection is gone and she was released from the skilled nursing facility yesterday.  Pam and I are going to go spend the day with her at her home today.  I know my mom is happy to be finally out of both hospitals and I am sure she slept well back in her own bed.  My mom still has several more Doctor Appointments because of her kidney infection but at least for now she is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment