Our view

Our view

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Some More Successes

Tim has been busy at the farm apnd has completed hooking up the Washer and Dryer.  He did the first wash in the washer and everything worked great.  Lisa then did her laundry too!  With this, it means no more laundromat in Parrottsville,  which as nice as it was, but the only thing I will miss is doing a few loads of laundry in an hour.  Thank you Tim for working so hard to get our "laundry room" completed!
Another Huge success is that my brother in law, Brian, was able to pull everything off my hard drive from my laptop that quit on me.  Tim took the hard drive out of my laptop and I brought it with me when I came to California.  Brian was not only able to get everything off of my hard drive but then he converted my drive into an external hard drive that now gives me a huge drive to store everything and back up anything and everything that I may put on my new laptop when I get it.  Thank you Brian for retrieving my data from my old drive and giving me more storage space.  Now all Tim and I have to do is find the right laptop for me in our price range!

No comments:

Post a Comment