Our view

Our view

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Capistrano Beach And PF Changs

We, my sister and I, spent the day at Capistrano Beach, CA at the Capisrano Beach Care Center where my mom is now.  It looks like my mom will only be there for the week end.  My mom needs more care than this skilled nursing home can handle so we are hoping she will be moved to a Kindred Care Hospital.  Kindred care is a long term hospital that has more staff and doctors needed for patients like my mom.  My mom was in great spirits and we were able to get her up and even had her walking around a bit.  So Monday we are hoping she will move on to kindred care.
On our way back to Pam's house we hit traffic on Interstate I-5.  Yes, traffic in Southern California!  So, we got off I-5 at the Camp Pendleton exit and drove the rest of the way down South Pacific highway.  It was a beautiful day and so the drive was a very pretty one.
Last night we had a "Girl's Night Out" and had dinner with two of our friends Carrie and Lorraine.  We had a great time at dinner getting all caught up with eachother and enjoying some really good food.  It was a long day but a nice day  spending it with my mom, sister and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment