Our view

Our view

Monday, November 10, 2014

It All Started With A Fortune Cookie Fortune

I had posted in yesterday's post that I went to PF Changs for dinner on a "Girls Night Out".  When the fortune cookies came I opened my fortune.  Now usually my fortunes mean nothing but the one I got Saturday said "something new on four wheels will be in your future".  I jokingly sent it to Tim because we have been discussing about getting a 4 wheel drive vehicle now that we live in Tennessee.
I guess Tim took that as a sign, along with several TV commercials because  yesterday  I got a big surprise when Tim called me while driving our new car.  By the way, it is legal to talk on your cell phone while driving in Tennessee.
Tim and I are now the proud owners of a Jeep Compass.  It has Four wheel drive which was a necessity and will now make it easier for us to get around on the mountain roads and in the winter. Tim sent me several pictures of our new car that I will post.  Now I can feel more comfortable driving the roads on my own and, since I have not driven in snow for over 20 years, I will feel a lot more comfortable driving in snow.  So, the next time you read a fortune from your fortune cookie don't take it too lightly; it could come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment