Our view

Our view

Saturday, November 15, 2014

SAS Day One Is A Success

Day one of my sister Pam's SAS is complete and a success!  She had two sessions yesterday and both were very successful.  There were 23 stampers yesterday and there will be about the same today.  There is only one session today but with the amount of people attending it will be a busy day.  I get to play instructor today with one of the cards.  There are a lot of steps to one of the cards  so I will be at that table to make sure everyone knows how to do the cards.  I made and will be making my Chicken Tortilla soup for lunch.   It was a success yesterday and I hope it will be today.  I have posted pictures of yesterday's event so check back tomorrow for an update and pictures of today's event.

No comments:

Post a Comment