Our view

Our view

Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Furniture Is In

The Crafty Cottage is now ready to move all of my stamp and craft supplies in. Tim worked all day on building the shelves and hanging them and also converting a ribbon storage rack to a ribbon and punch storage area. Thanks Tim, it looks great and I will have lots of storage for all of my stamping and crafts supplies. I still need to get a TV and an antenna for the cottage and the electricity turned on. I will probably begin to move some supplies into the Crafty Cottage over the week end. While Tim was finishing up the cottage I spent the day working on some more items for my sister's SAS. After spending a lot of my time looking for certain supplies for finishing items for the cards I am ready to move into the cottage where I will have room for everything. I do want to stay organize as I move my supplies in so it will probably take longer than planned. My theory is move it in, put it away then go for some more. I am so pleased how the Crafty Cottage turned out and am ready to start working in there. I want to say a HUGE Thank You to Tim for all of the time and work he has put into making the cottag perfect for me. Thanks Tim, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment