Our view

Our view

Friday, October 17, 2014

It's Moving Day!

Today I start moving my stamping and crafting supplies from the RV into the Crafty Cottage. Tim has worked really hard on getting the electricity set up correctly and making sure all the lights and outlets work so I can move into the cottage and have the light I need. There is still a couple of things that we need to get for the cottage. I think I have finally found the curtains for the windows and we will be buying a small TV to hang in the cottage too. I know it will take me a while to organize but the nice thing is I have the space and storage and we will finally have some storage back in the RV. Right now out of the 20 cabinets we have in the RV 12 of them have been devoted to my stamping and crafting supplies. Tim will finally get a cabinet of his own! Now that the rain looks like it might be done for a little while (it has been raining for a solid week) Tim and I can now begin building our new storage shed. While I am moving into the cottage Tim will be finishing the leveling of the ground where the storage shed will be built. If the weather holds for a while then we should be able to finish the shed by the end of next week. After the shed is set up Tim and I will be heading down to Jacksonville to clean out our storage unit and bring all of our stuff to the storage shed. Of course while we are in Jacksonville we will also be seeing family and friends too! Check back tomorrow for progress on moving day!

No comments:

Post a Comment