Our view

Our view

Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Crafty Cottage is Offically Open!

I moved all of my stamping and craft supplies into the Crafty Cottage. It took all day but it is done and now I can work and not worry about the RV getting messy. For four years, every time I stamped or crafted the RV would be a cluttered mess because of all the items that had to come out of the cabinets to craft with. Now I have my own craftroom again and I will be able to have everything available. I was able to use George and Lisa's Gator to move everything down to the cottage so that helped a lot; Thanks George and Lisa! It took me about 10 loads but it is all moved and the 12 cabinets that occuppied my stamping and craft items in the RV are now open. We now have lots of storage in the RV for things that are in our storage unit in Jacksonville that we will move up here once the storage shed is built. In the RV I still have four cabinets that have books and electronics in them and one craft cabinet that I am going to keep all of my cross stitch stuff in mostly because I work on that in the RV at night anyway. As I moved items I also tried to organize them. I know in the next couple of weeks I will be reorganizing things but that will be a never ending battle as I contiune to work on things. I know I do have more stuff in the storage unit in Jacksonville that will be brought into the cottage so I will be moving some things around for those but as for now, I am moved in and ready to get busy on making some cards and paper crafts! Today we are headed to "On Cosby" a Fall Festival in Cosby, TN. It is suppose to be one of the best ones in the area and the weather is suppose to be nice, cool but nice. We may even go to a pumpkin patch too! Check back and see what we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment