Our view

Our view

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Got My Workbench Then It Rained

We drove to Morristown to go to the Home Depot to get a workbench I saw that I wanted for the Crafty Cottage. When we got there they only had a the display left but were expecting more in about a week. We bought the display and got $10 off because of some little damages on it. I am going to paint it anyway so I was good with the stains and chips in the wood. We also picked up some brackets for shelves for the Crafty Cottage. We got it into the truck and while we were eating lunch it started to rain. No, it POURED! I have not seen rain and lightning or heard thunder like that in a long time. It poured all through lunch then rained into the afternoon. After lunch we went to Hobby Lobby where I picked up few things. By the time we got home the workbench was soaked so we let it dry under the awning them moved it into the Crafty Cottage. It is going to work our perfectly. It started to rain again shortly after we put the workbench in the cottage. It has not stopped since. It rained all night and is still raining this morning. So, it looks like a perfct day to work on some SAS samples for my sister. If the workbench is dry Tim is going to start painting it. All we have left is to put my desk together and put up some shelves and we will be ready to move my "stuff" in. Eventually we will be getting a sofa, TV and some other things to complete the cottage. I am hoping today will be a creative day at the farm. Check back and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment