Our view

Our view

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Surgery Was A Success

Thank you Dr Kropilak for doing a great job removing one of my parathyroids.  I found out that the one he removed was double the size and it took some work to get it out due to a nerve being wrapped around it.  He was concerned about my voice but I have one, though weak, everything will be good.  I had a good night in the hospital and so far all the labs are coming back good so as long as this morning's lab does I get to go home. I have had good care at Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center from all that were involved and I want to thank them all.  I would also like to thank you for the prayers and good thoughts; they worked!  A special thank you to Tim and Lisa for being here at the hospital and to George who took care of Shadow for us. I am on the road to recovery and get to just lay low for the next fews as I recover!

No comments:

Post a Comment