Our view

Our view

Friday, April 15, 2016

Hawaiian Chicken

It has been a while since I have shared a recipe and I have a really easy one to share. If you want a really easy dinner using chicken then I have one that tastes great too! It is Hawaiian Chicken.  Best part, you make it in a crock pot.  There is only three ingredients which makes it even better.  Tim and I have been enjoying it a couple of times because it makes a lot.  I serve it over rice and with a veggie.  All I can say is YUM!
Here is the recipe:
Ingredients
4 - 6 boneless Chicken Breasts (thighs can be used too)
8 ounce can of crushed Pineapple
16 ounce bottle of BBQ sauce (any kind - I used Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ sauce)
Directions
1. Place chicken in the slow cooker
2. Combine pineapple and bbq sauce in a bowl and pour over the chicken in the slow cooker.
3. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. (I cooked it on low)
4. Shred the chicken and place it back in sauce and enjoy!
It does make a lot and using 6 breasts will serve 6 easily.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment