Our view

Our view

Monday, April 11, 2016

A Day Off...Except For Me!

It was a quiet day at the farm as everyone took the day off; except me.  Tim and George have been working hard on the garage and so they decided to take Sunday off to rest up and get ready for golf today. It was a cool day so it was a good day to take a break.  Since I have done nothing but relax all week I decided it was time to get back down to the Crafty Cottage.  My neck is healing well, at least I think it is, and I can look down without it hurting or rubbing on the cut.  I spent all afternoon in the Crafty Cottage and designed another door prize for my sister Pam's SAS next month.  That is two door prizes down and two to go!  It felt good to be creating again and I will be back down at the Crafty Cottage today.  It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment