Our view

Our view

Saturday, April 16, 2016

A Walk In The Park

Spring has come; I saw my first Robin and I remember as a child that once you saw a Robin it was Spring.  Yesterday Lisa and I decided to change up our walk a bit and walk the sidewalk at the Parrottsville park.  It has a paved sidewalk that circles the park and 4 3/4 laps equal a mile.  It is a nice walk so it was nice to see some different scenery even if we got to see it 5 times.  The trees in the park has now changed from the floral buds to leaves.  It give the park a different kind of look but still very pretty.  We will be returning to the park every once in awhile to walk.  We were not alone in our walk; there were a few others doing the same thing.  It was a sunny day with a slight wind that kept us cool as we walked.  Afterwards we ran a few errands then had lunch in town.  The rest of the day I spent in the Crafty Cottage working on a door prize.  It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment