Our view

Our view

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Just Another Beautiful Day At The Farm

It was a beautiful Spring day, sunny, cool with some wind but the mountains were clear and the view was amazing.  I couldn't help but take a picture.  Tim cut the grass and did some landscaping, George was busy working on the garage, Lisa was busy cooking for their houseguests, her daughter Kaitlyn brought three friends from Florida for the week end and I was busy creating  door prizes for my sister Pam's SAS.  Just another day at the farm until the late afternoon when I came up from the Crafty Cottage and saw Tim and George with a hammer on a string.  They were trying to figure out how to get a rope around a limb of a tree that George was concerned about with the way the wind was blowing it around.  So they both took some tries to get the hammer on a rope around the tree but it was unsuccessful and they both decided that the limb will be fine.  It was fun way to end a day and since I was there to see it I was able to take a couple of pictures of it too.  It was fun to watch and if they had been successful this whole blog would of been on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment