Our view

Our view

Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Garage Roof Is Done

The metal roofing was delivered early so a Time and Geoge got busy putting it up.  While Tim and George was busy on the garage roof Lisa was busy making homemade blueberry muffins from scratch using the blueberries we picked on Tuesday.  I worked all morning in the Crafty Cottage creating another door prize for the July SAS.   By noon the roof was done the muffins was done and I finished up the second door prize cards.  It was such a productive morning that George and Lisa took us out to lunch.  Thanks George and Lisa!  By the way the blueberry muffins that Lisa made were delicious!  Way to go Lisa and thank you.
Today is suppose to be hot, 97 degrees, and so I am not sure what kind of work will get done outside. I will be in the Crafty Cottage working away after I make a Banana Cream pie that I am bringing to the BBQ tonight.  Check back and see how it turned out.  Oh and one more thing, as of today Christmas is only 6 months away.  I will have to start figuring out what projects I want to do!  Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment