Our view

Our view

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Being Creative Again

Now that the Crafty Cottage is organized I can now begin to work on my next task and that is creating Door prizes for my sister Pam's Stamp And Stack (SAS) in July.  I have created the door prizes for her past SAS's so I have begun on the next set of door prizes.  Since I have all new stamp sets to work with I have been having a great time "playing".  I finally have the first door prize figured out and the four cards created.  Pam approved of the cards so now I will make 10 sets of four cards each.  I only have three more door prizes to figure out once I complete the first one.  I do enjoy making the cards and it keeps me busy.  I will post a picture of all the supplies (minus the paper) of the door prize I am working on now. 
Now that we are home this blog will be my main one as my Travels With Ruth blog will only be posted once a week unless we travel some where.  If you have only followed my Travels With Ruth blog and you are now following this blog, Welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment