Our view

Our view

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Tim and to all the Dad's!  While checking on line for Father's Day pictures I came across the saying "Anyone can be a father but only someone special can be a Dad"  I am fortunate enough to have Tim as Carrie and Jenny's Dad and Rory's Grandpa aka Bumpa. I love you very much.  Also Happy Father's Day to Nathan, my son in law, and Dad to Rory.  We love you and could not be happier to have you in our family. 
Father's Day for me is still a little bittersweet.  As I am happy I get to celebrate with Tim I also wish I could celebrate it with my two Dads,  Warren Colley and Edward Winship who were take too soon from me.  I will always love you both and Happy Father's Day up in Heaven.
Finally, I want to wish all the Dads out there a Happy Father's Day!  I hope you all have a great and special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment