Our view

Our view

Friday, June 5, 2015

I Have A Fitbit

Jenny and Nate gave me a fitbit for Mother's Day and it is great.  I have actually had it now for three weeks and it has really helped me to see how active I really am and it also helps monitor my water intake.  I know the goal, according to the American Heart Association, is 10,000 steps a day but I am starting my goal at 6,000 steps a day so I can work up to 10,000.  What really surprised me is how much water I actually do need to drink a day and so I have altered what I drink so that water makes up about 90% of what I drink a day.  I do feel better just drinking more water.  So, now that I have the fitbit I can begin to do challenges with family and friends which I have already started to do and I even won one.  Thank you Jenny and Nate for a gift that will keep on giving and also get me into better shape! If you have a fitbit please friend me so we can do some challenges together.

No comments:

Post a Comment