Our view

Our view

Sunday, June 14, 2015

iPhone Cloud Storage Makes Me Crazy

So my Cloud storage is running low and I have already upped it to 20G.  Well, I have spent the last couple of days dumping pictures off my phone and on to my laptop so I can get some more storage.  It is working but I was surprised how many pictures I have all the way from four years ago.  What really surprised me is that I had several hundred At The Farm pictures.  I have to start deleting once I take 5 or more pictures of the mountains.  The one person I did not move or delete from my phone is Rory.  I need all those pictures of her!  So, when I do get back to farm I will still take pictures I just won't be keeping them on my phone as long.  I love my iPhone but not dealing with cloud storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment