Our view

Our view

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dealing With Jetlag

We got in on Monday at 11:30 pm but since we were in Hawaii for almost three weeks we were totally aclamented to Island time.  Needless to say our first night back on the Mainland was a sleepless one for a few hours.  It won't take but another day to reaclament ourselves.  While we were lazy our first day back (unpacked and did laundry) Jenny became very enthusiastic and headed out early with Rory to go back to Sand Island to look for more sea glass.  She went during low tide and she found a lot including some rare sea glass.  I was so surprised when she sent me the pictures of what she got.  The best part is that is was just Jenny and Rory and Rory was so good for Jenny while hunting for the sea glass.  Jenny's sea glass collection just got 100 % better.  I told her before I leave California I will try to go to La Jolla to look for some sea glass.  If I find some I will send it to her. So our first day is complete and we are finally getting use to Pacific Time. 
I have posted our next trip's itinerary up on my Travels With Ruth blog:
travelswithruth-ruth.blogspot.com
So take a moment and check out my travel blog.  We will be on the road for another week once we leave Carlsbad.  Today we are headed to Laguna Niguel to visit my Mom and have lunch with her.  I want to see my more a couple of times before I leave California; Mom here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment