Our view

Our view

Friday, June 26, 2015

The Easiest Banana Cream Pie

We were invited to a BBQ at our neighbors house last night and Lisa and I were asked to bring dessert.  Lisa was making one of her delicious cakes so I decided to try something new.  I found an easy recipe for Banana Cream Pie so before I could make one and take to the BBQ I figured I should make a test one to make sure that it tastes good.  So I made one Wednesday and it was Tim, George and Lisa all liked it and so did I.  So I made another one yesterday.  Well it turned out even better then my first one and it was delicious.  So, since I had posted pictures of it on Facebook I figure I might as well share the super easy recipe that I found on Pinterest and here it is:

Easy Banana Cream Pie

Makes on 9 inch pie
prep time: 10 minutes
total time: 3 hours and 10 minutes

Ingredients:
Pre-made and cooked pie crust
1 (5.1 ounce) box of instant Banana Pudding
1 1/2 cups of milk
1 cup Cool Whip
2 -3 medium bananas, cut into 1/4/ inch slices

Directions:
Whisk pudding and milk in a bowl for 2 -3 minutes or until it has thickened.
Fold in Cool Whip and sliced banana.
Pour the filling into the pie shell.
Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Garnish with the remaining cool whip or whipped cream and fresh bananas.

See how it easy it is?  Give it a try.  This will become my dessert that I will make when asked to bring dessert.  If you do make it let me know how it turns out and if you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment