Our view

Our view

Friday, September 8, 2017

We Have Florida Visitors

With Hurricane Irma heading toward ALL of Florida people are being evacuated and going where it will be safer.  Lisa's mother and daughter decided to get out of Jacksonville and came here to the farm for refuge and we are glad to have them. Sandy, Lisa's mom,  is staying at Travis's house and Kaitlyn, George and Lisa's daughter,  is staying in the RV that was just vacated by Travis's move.  Everyone has  their own space at night but they will all be together during the days.
As for my girls they will be staying in Florida and riding out Hurricane Irma but both will be safely housed and are prepared for the storm.  As much as I wish they were also up here at the farm taking refuge I understand why they are not.  This is a warning to my girls...I will be calling, texting, etc for updates and more.  To all of my Florida friends and family please be safe, be prepared and be protected.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all!

1 comment:

  1. like i said momma if i had a better car that would make it to tenn we would be up there.. but we will be safe we have plans if we need to head outta fl. we are getting everything charged and the truck is all packed just incase we need to leave. i will keep you updated through this thing as well i love you and daddy

    ReplyDelete