Our view

Our view

Monday, September 4, 2017

NFL Football Season 2017-2018

It is football season once again and that means it is time to share my team picks!  The first and most important team is The Chicago Bears...Da Bears.  I know they had a terrible season last year but they will and forever be the team I love and follow!  The second team is the Jacksonville Jaguars and that is because I lived in Jacksonville when they got the team and have followed them ever since and also this is my Children's team.  Jaguars to them is like the Bears to me.  The third team is the Tennessee Titans and that is just because I live in Tennessee and that is the only reason.  My new team, this year to follow, is the Los Angeles Chargers.  That is right the Los Angeles not San Diego and the  only reason I am following them is I figure they need fans.  Since they ran out on San Diego and went to LA where even the Rams are not that well received it will be a struggle for the team.  So I am not doing it as a rub in your face San Deigo just an okay they need a fan.  My line up may not be seen as a bunch of winners but just you wait, you never know what the underdogs can do.  Go Bears!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment