Our view

Our view

Monday, September 11, 2017

Irma Is Coming For A Visit

So now that Irma has attacked the Caribbean and ALL of Florida she is not done yet.  She will be visiting us here in Tennessee tonight.  Irma has been a bitch of a storm and I still am waiting to see the damage she has left behind.  I did contact my kids who live in the Jacksonville area in Florida and it has been a long and scary night for them.  They have another couple of hours before Irma moves on and so far so good they are both okay and so are their homes as far as I know right now.  I have heard from quite a few of my Florida friends and they are also good so far.  Prayers worked!  So Irma be warned, we don't want you here so go away be cause there will not be a friendly Tennessee welcome to you.  Move on or better yet...disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment