Our view

Our view

Monday, September 25, 2017

A Sad Day For NFL Football

Do you remember when football was fun?  When you looked forward to Sunday games, Monday night games, Thanksgiving Day games and the Super Bowl?  Well those days are over for so many people and all for one reason; disrespecting the Flag.  Over 100 NFL players got mad at some remarks our President made and instead of being like most Americans and let it roll off their shoulders they decided to be babies and protest during our National Anthem.  The sad thing about it is that they are only doing it because of what the President said about the NFL players who were doibg it and not what it is suppose to really mean.  I see it as a total disrespect for our flag and country.  We are all fortunate to live in this great country where this kind of stupid protest is allowed because of the freedoms we are allowed in this country.  I love my Bears and I am proud to say not one Bear knelt during the National Anthem.  However the Jaguars went one step too far as to disrespect our country while playing in a foreign country so Bye Bye Jaguars.  The Titans were too chicken to even come out on the field during the National Anthem so Bye Bye Titans.  There were some Chargers that knelt so Bye Bye Chargers.  To the NFL players who feel the need to disrespect the flag because of some remarks why don't you do it on your own time and not in uniform?  If I protested at my job I would be fired and so would a whole bunch of Other Americans.  Think about that next time you are in uniform and want to protest.  You play a game that Americans love but you have now forced several fans to stop watching.  The NFL blew it yesterday and created the saddest day in NFL football.

1 comment:

  1. I removed the NFL and Jaguars from my favorites on my ESPN app. I'm proud of Da Bears, but the only way to get the Commissioner's attention is to boycott the NFL...so no more NFL.

    ReplyDelete