Our view

Our view

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Good bye Irma!

I have been watching all the Irma coverage and I am both thankful and heartsick.  I am thankful that my family and friends are all okay and have survived Irma.  My girls were both without power for several hours but both have there power restored by 10:00 pm last night.  Jenny & Nate had some damage to their fence but that was about it so far.  Carrie and Daniel had no damage as far as I know. We are driving to Jacksonville this weekend to see them all.  Rory slept through the storm which is truly a blessing.  My family in Sanford are all okay and have some yard and pool clean up to do.  My friends are all good so far.  Prayer really does work.
I am heartsick over all the flooding and damage throughout Florida.  The Keys, Naples, Miami, St Augustine, and Jacksonville/Middleburg.  In Orange Park the road that leads to my old store is completely under water and my hometown for over 20 years, Middleburg, is flooded with roads closed.  It will be quite awhile until things return to normal.
Irma has come to Tennessee but all we had was rain and some wind.  I think everyone will be glad when Irma just completely disappears.  Good bye Irma!

No comments:

Post a Comment