Our view

Our view

Sunday, September 3, 2017

It's College Football Season!

College Football 2017 season has started which means Saturday's for the next several weeks will be filled with watching football and that is a good thing.  Tim loves College football even more than NFL Football which means most of his Saturdays will be spent watching the games.  I will be revealing what teams I will be following which are all repeats from last year.  So, what are my teams?  Well here we go!
Northern Arizona University (NAU Lumberjacks) my alma mater
Northern Illinois University (NIU Huskies) my second alma mater
University of Florida (Gators) because I lived in Florida and you have to follow a college team - sorry Seminole fans.
University of Michigan (Wolverines) because Jim Harbough is the coach
University of Tennessee (Volunteers) because I now reside in Tennessee
Naval Academy (Navy) because we are retired Navy
I will be keeping a weekly tally of wins/losses, rankings and maybe a recap or two so if you ever need to know the outcome of a game and don't want to watch ESPN then stop by here for the info.
Go Lumberjacks, Huskies, Gators, Wolverines, Vols, and Navy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment