Our view

Our view

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

A Warning To Irma and Jose

This is a warning to Hurricane Irma and Jose; don't mess with my trip to Florida!  I am headed to Florida next week to visit my kids and most especially my Rory.  It is called getting my "Rory fix".  I don't need you two storms to screw it up so make your turn east towards the Atlantic and move out to sea.  Rory is waiting for her Gamma to visit!
Seriously though, after the devastation that Hurricane Harvey did in Texas and Louisiana Irma could be worse due to it being a Category 5 storm. If you are in the path of the storm please take it seriously and get prepared.  Don't wait until just before it hits and start complaining you cannot find water or batteries.  To my Florida family and friends if you need to evacuate and don't have a place to go you are welcome here at the farm.  We will find room for you.  Just be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment