Our view

Our view

Saturday, August 6, 2016

The Rio Olympics Begin!

I am an Olympic Nut!  I am one of the those people that will try and watch every minute of coverage.  I even watch the sports I really don't care about because I just love the Olympics.  I have always been crazy over them since I was a little girl.  So last night was the opening ceremonies to the 2016 Rio Olympics and I was ready.  We watched it with George and Lisa and after all the waiting for it to begin I have to admit I was a little disappointed in the number of commercials in the first half hour.  I think there was more commercial time then Olympic coverage.  It did seem to get a little better but not much.  Over all, the opening ceremonies were okay and with Rio's money issues it was better then I thought it would be.  Now let the games begin! WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment