Our view

Our view

Friday, August 26, 2016

Pin Busters

I have joined a bowling league at the bowling alley in Newport.  We play every Wednesday morning in the Coffee League.  The teams each have three members and the team I am on, Pin Busters has been playing for quite awhile.  They needed a new member and asked if I would be interested.  I have never been a great bowler but I do enjoy it so I figured why not.  Lisa and George have also joined the team who will sub in when I or any other member of the team cannot bowl.  So, since it has been about four years since I bowled how did I do on my match?  I bowled a 77, a 75 and a 91.  I have a lot of room for improvement.  My team was not too disappointed so and did not kick me off so I think I am in.  It was fun and I think I am going to enjoy the league.  Go Pin Busters!

No comments:

Post a Comment