Our view

Our view

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Spring Cleaning In August

I spent most of the day yesterday doing some spring cleaning since I did not have a chance to do it in the Spring.  Between my parathyroid surgery and breaking my foot spring cleaning in the Spring was shot.  Then there was only a week or so before we started harvest the orchard and since then harvesting and canning has pretty much been the priority.  Yesterday was the perfect day for me to finally get some major cleaning done.  Tim went golfing, we did not harvest which meant we did not need to do any canning and since the Olympics were on I decided not to do anything in the Crafty Cottage.  I did get to catch some great Olympic coverage while I cleaned and I have to admit it is nice to get things looking good again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment