Our view

Our view

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Celebration of LIfe

Today we are celebrating my Mom's Celebration of Life.  My mom died last September but we knew in order for the whole family to attend we had to plan it at a much later date.  We are holding her celebration in Lake Geneva, WI at Norman B Barr Camp where we use to live every August for several summers until 1967.  That is the year my Dad died and we stopped going to Barr Camp.  My brother Ford, as an adult, continued to go to Barr Camp and eventually got his own cottage.  So, we decided as a family that is where we would hold my Mom's celebration of life especially since she was born and raised in Wisconsin.  The service should be nice and I know we will do every thing we can to honor my Mom.  We love and miss you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment