Our view

Our view

Monday, August 22, 2016

Thank You Rio!

Thank you Rio for hosting the 2016 Olympic games.  You did a good job and even though there were some difficulties through out the games over all it was a great experience.  Like I said a couple of weeks ago I am an Olympic junkie and that is what I watch and this year it was well covered.  NBC broadcast, over the air, Olympic coverage from basically over 12 hours a day during the week and even longer on the week ends.  That is just the network on cable or satellite there were 7 other stations that also had Olympic coverage so basically from about 8:00 am until well after midnight you could watch some Olympic event and I did!  Thank you NBC.  It was a good Olympics with a lot of great victories along with the agonies of defeat.  We saw it all and we cried with the winners and the losers.  I am not sure how I will function the next few days without having the Olympics to watch but I only have to wait two years for the Winter Olympics in South Korea.  To all the Olympians, congratulations for making it some really great games and for the part showing what good sportsmanship is.  So, way to go Rio and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment