Our view

Our view

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

We Have Babies!

I want to take this opportunity to announce that Tim and I are grandparents once again.  Welcome to the world my little grill bird babies! A couple of weeks ago I told the story of the crazy bird that built a nest in our grill.  Well Sunday Tim was going to remove the nest figuring the eggs had been fried since the grill sits in the direct sun and we had temperatures the past few days in the mid 90's we assumed,;you know what that stands for?  We assumed the eggs were fried and we really wanted our grill back.  Lo and behold the eggs hatched and we have babies birds!  The must of just hatched because they are ugly little things but in their own way they are cute too.  We try not to disturb the nest or birds but later today I will get a picture and post it and will continue you to do that on a weekly basis until the birds leave their nest.  We have babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment