Our view

Our view

Monday, June 20, 2016

A Creative Day

It was a quiet but creative Father's Day.  Tim and George spent the morning talking over plans to build a guest house and while they were busy working out all the details I spent the day in the Crafty Cottage creating another door prize for Pam's July SAS.  I was able to create the first door prize while I was in Florida so now I have two of the four door prizes created which means I have two more to create and then make 10 of each when I get them created.  The new catalog for Stampin Up came out this month and I was lucky enough, thanks to Pam, to get some new sets which is what I am trying to create from.  I am hoping to continue being creative today after we go down to the orchard and do some more harvesting.  Check back tomorrow and see what we got out of the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment