Our view

Our view

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The Crafty Cottage Got Another Upgrade

The Crafty Cottage got another upgrade in my absence.  As you know last month Tim put an air conditioner in the Crafty Cottage so now I can work down there during the hot summer days and be comfortable.  I had mentioned to Tim that I wish I had some more shelves so that I could get some items even more organized and maybe make some space in the loft. Tim built me some great free floating shelves on a section of the wall that was not very useful before the shelves were put in.  Now that the shelves are up I can have a space for everything and I may finally get Christmas stuff put away.  It may take a week to get everything reorganized but that is okay because I will at least be cool doing it. Thanks Tim the shelves look great and I can't wait to see them in person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment