Our view

Our view

Friday, June 17, 2016

I Am Back On The Farm

I am back on the farm and it feels good or it will now that the temperatures are going down and it looks like it is going to be a nice warm week end, meaning in the 70s or low 80s.  I will take that after spending the last month in Florida with 90 ++ temps.  It is good to be back and I have already unpacked and it looks like I never left.  I took all of my Stampin Up supplies down to the Crafty Cottage and the two upgrades to the cottage that happened while I was gone are amazing.  The Air Conditioner looks great and I am looking forward to using it when it gets hot again and the shelves that Tim built are going to be a welcomed addition with all of the reorganizing I need to do.  Thanks again Tim!  Lisa and I do have to get down to the orchard to harvest some veggies but after that I will be spending my day in the Crafty Cottage working on door prizes for Pam's SAS in July.  I do miss spending time with Rory and my girls but it IS good to be back home too!

No comments:

Post a Comment