Our view

Our view

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

What A Great Day

I had a wonderful Birthday and I want to thank my family for making it such a nice one.  Being greeted with "Happy Birthday Gammie" started the day off right and it just got better from there.  I also appreciated all the cards and social media greetings I received from family and friends.  It really humbles you when you see so wishes and greetings and so with that and simply say Thank You!  I actually had two birthday celebrations. One with Carrie and Daniel (they had plans on Monday) on Sunday night and one with Jenny, Nate and Rory last night.  I received some great things from my family and I love them all; thank you.  Today we head back to the farm and it looks like some cold weather.  I think I will leave my summer clothing here in Florida since I will be returning in a couple of weeks.  Thanks Jenny and Nate, Rory, Carrie and Daniel.  I will miss you but will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment